Thursday 6 March 2014

The Day Everything Changed!

Well.... Where do I begin....

I honestly never thought that I would start a blog. I don't know why, it just never occurred to me as something I would enjoy, but here I am, ready to get stuck in!

As the description says, this blog is all about the smaller things in life, and today my main topic is family :) Yesterday was my dad's birthday and well, we never really do anything big but spending time with family always makes my day just that little bit better, whether it's for a couple of hours or going out for the day, family is something that shapes who we are and who we strive to become, which is what I've learnt over the past couple of years.

I wouldn't say I have a huge family, and we aren't s close as other people I know, but that doesn't mean we love each other any less. After my Granddad passing away towards the end of last year, I realised that life is what you make it, and you should make the most out of every minute you get with the people you love, because you never know when it could be the last.

Right, I think that's enough going on for one day, and it's getting quite late too, so time for bed!

See ya later!!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment